Cheesy Quiz Questions!
We think it’s very important to stay in touch with Family and Friends at this uncertain time, and as many of us look forward to our weekend Quiz nights, we have put together the perfect ‘Cheese’ round, to add to your weekly quiz!
We’ve created a round of Cheesy questions to see who knows the most about Great British Cheese! Below are 10 cheese related questions, to add to your quiz:
- How many litres of Milk does it take to make 1kg of Cheese?
- What is commonly used to colour a Red Leicester cheese?
- A dense and crumbly cheese from England that should be named by fans of Lewis Carroll. Why are you grinning?
- Where is Cheddar Gorge?
- Whats Americas most popular Cheese Recipe?
- What is the technical word for a ‘Cheese Lover’?
- When is National Dairy Month?
- What is the Welsh, White Crumbly Cheese called?
- According to John Travolta’s character in Quentin Tarantino’s ‘Pulp Fiction’, what do they call a quarter-pounder with Cheese in France?
- Which writer and comedian had a family name Cheese, but his father changed it in 1915?
For the answers, please see below.
No cheating! Good luck!
- 10 Litres
- Mac & Cheese
- Royale with Cheese
- John Cleese