This policy is supplemental to our Terms of Website Use (“Terms and Conditions”) www.beltonfarm.co.uk/terms-conditions and sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.beltonfarm.co.uk (“the Site”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
This policy will define the relationship between Belton Farm (registered in England and Wales under company number 01129055 whose registered office is Belton, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13 1JD, England) who operate the Site, and you, being the individual person or business (be that an individual, firm or corporate entity) using the Site and/or creating an account and purchasing goods through the Site and referred to hereafter as “you” or “your”.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, search for a product, place an order on the Site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site (if any), enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with the Site. The information you give us may, without limitation, include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Site we may automatically collect the following information:
• Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
• Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
All the information we collect via the Site or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the Site.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and products that you request from us;
• to provide you with information about other goods we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to notify you about changes to the Site; and
• to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information we collect about you. We may use this information:
• to administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Site, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
• to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Site about goods that may interest you or them.
• Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking with boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.beltonfarm.co.uk
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
|fr||Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|IDE||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile.|
|test_cookie||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.